Visionbound Team Building
lastly Purpose: To create winning teams that communicate clearly, practice focused accountability and work together in unity and synergy to accomplish goals.
The Sammamish Visionbound half or full-day team building workshop provides a fun and action-packed experience for intact teams. It may be conducted on-site or off-site. Participants will experience:
- Learning about each other in a fun icebreaker
- Experience the ABC’s of great teams: Achievement, Belonging and Contribution
- Creating a team purpose statement
- Working together in two or three fun and challenging low-impact team-building games
- Creating a team “Code of Conduct” that brings the team values to life
- Learning how to communicate assertively rather than passively or passive-aggressively
- Understanding how the power of a team is a “force multiplier” and creates trust
- How to build trust with each other and as a team
The team can prepare by participating ahead of time with a team Vital Signs Survey.